- We offer 4% Interest on Savings Bank Deposit as per RBI’s Directive.
- Customer has to maintain minimum balance or Rs.500/- for Cheque Book facility.
- We offer nomination facility for all deposit accounts.
- Customer can open single/joint account and that account can jointly,operate as per instruction like Any one, Jointly, Any two Jointly either or survivor etc.
- Customer can open Savings A/c for his/her minor children.
- We offer Computerised passbook to our Account holders.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme in which customers deposits are insured up to Rs. 1 Lac.
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directive.
- The Customer has to give all the valid proof under KYC norms before opening an account as per RBI Guideline.
- Guardian can open Minor’s Savings Account. Birth Proof of Children is required.
- The Bank’s management having full right to close the account if account holder do not keep sufficient balance to clear inward cheque or ECS.
- The customer must have to preserve his/her cheque book & passbook in custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book & pass book.
- Interest on Savings deposit calculating on daily balances as per RBI’s directives.
- Cheque book charges Rs.3 per cheque.
- The customer having no cheque book facility will be given withdrawal form at the time of payment. The Passbook should be accompanied with the withdrawal form.The withdrawal form will be given to the account holder only and only at the time of payment.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available but the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will return with the reason of stop payment and stop payment charges will be levied from the account.
- The Bank having all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulation.
- We offer nomination facility for all individual accounts and proprietory concern accounts.
rules & regulation for savings bank account
requiremetns to open savings bank account
Valid Photo I.D. & Address Proof
(A) Any one of proof (Photo I.D.)
3.Voter ID Card,
4.Government Approved College/university I.Card,
5. Government/Semi government/Department I.Card
(B) Address Proof(Any One)
1. Electricity Bill (not more than 2 months old)
2. BSNL Landline Telephone Bill (not more than 2 months old)
3.Municipal Tax Bill Other proof acceptable by Bank.
Passport Size Photograph – 2
Birth Certificate for minor accountDownload Saving account opening form